Product Name: 【Chef Dragon】Toona Sesame Wide Vermicelli (Vegan)
Wide vermicelli: Potato starch, Tapioca starch, Corn starch, Pea starch ,Water
Toona sauce packet: Canola oil, Soy sauce(Water, Black beans, Sea salt, Crystal sugar, Licorice, Caramel colors), Sweetening Agent(D-Sorbitol), Toona sauce(Toona sprouts, Soybean oil, Salt), Salt, Black vinegar(Water, Brewed rice vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Carrot juice, Mushrooms, Tomato juice, Orange juice, Caramel colors, Kelp, Flavor), Mushroom powder, Seasoning Agents(MSG, Disodium Succinate, Salt, Sodium 5’-Inosinate, Sodium 5’-Guanylate, Glycine, DL-Alanine), Yeast powder, Grapefruit flavor[Glycerin, Grapefruit oil, Antioxidant(L-Ascorbic Acid)], Pepper, Caramel colors, Xanthan Gum, Antioxidant(Tocopherols Concentrate, Mixed)
Sesame sauce packet: Sesame sauce, Sesame oil (Soybean oil, Sesame oil)
Vegetable packet: Carrot, Cabbage, Black sesame, Celery
Specifications: 315g (11.1oz) (105g x 3 packs) x 12 packs
Storage period: 12 months
Storage: Do not place under direct sun beam and a damp place (After opening, please finish it as soon as possible.) to avoid deterioration.
Allergy information: Contains Soybeans, Sesame.
1. Soak the vermicelli in water until slightly soft.
2. Cut the sauce packets and vegetable packets, and pour into a bowl.
3. Put the right amount of water to boil, add the soaked vermicelli into the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Remove the vermicelli from the water, mix the vermicelli together with the seasoning and serve.
5. You can add vegetables or other ingredients according to personal preference.